Terms & Conditions
WEBSITE USE & CONTENT
- By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions, you must stop using this website with immediate effect.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website.
- Panakam-Tradition in a Bottle may change or revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. The revised terms and conditions of this website will apply from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions. Request you to please check this page regularly to make sure you accept the current version.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without any notice whatsoever.
- All trademarks, logos, brand name, copyright, service marks and trade name associated with "Panakam-Tradition in a Bottle" are the sole and exclusive property of Panakam- Tradition in a Bottle and are protected by applicable copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws of India. All text, graphics, video, data or other content on www.panakam.com is provided to you for the sole purpose of using the Services and may be modified from time to time by Panakam- Tradition in a Bottle at its sole discretion.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- You can view, download and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to various conditions mentioned in this document.
- You must not modify, license, assign, sell, distribute, reproduce, transmit, display, publish, broadcast, circulate, disseminate, commercially exploit works based on the Website, the Service, the Content and the images in any manner without our written consent and any of this done without our permission will be construed as a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights of Panakam- Tradition in a Bottle by you.
- You must not edit or modify any content or image on the website, reverse engineer, hack, de-compile or reverse compile any of our technology or software associated with the Website.
- You must not edit or modify another website similar to ours so as to falsely indicate as if it is associated with www.panakam.com
- You must not republish or redistribute content or images from this website unless permission is given for certain information for redistribution.
- You must not sell or rent any content or images from this website.
- You must not create a link to this website from another website or document without our written consent and approval. Such approvals must be quoted in the other websites having a link to our website.
- You must not use this website to send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website in any way that may cause damage to the website and its accessibility. You must not use this website in any way which is illegal, unlawful, fraudulent or harmful or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not conduct any sort of automated data collection activities on this website.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of any computer virus, spyware, Trojan horse and any other malicious computer software or tools.
- Use of the Website or the Content and Images in violation of these Terms and conditions of use, or any applicable law, rule or regulation, or the rights of any third party is strictly prohibited and any act to the contrary shall be entirely at your own risk, costs and consequences thereof.
- We expressly prohibit the use of devices (including software) designed to provide repeated automated access to the Website and the Content for any commercial purpose except for those authorized by us by written consent.
- Customers can post reviews, suggestions, ideas, feedbacks, comments on various products of our portfolio to www.panakam.com website, on Panakam-Tradition in a Bottle Facebook page, Instagram page or on any other Social Media platform. Customers agree to grant Panakam-Tradition in a Bottle permission to use or not use these submissions without any restriction or limitation in any type of media.
CUSTOMER REGISTRATION AND PROFILE POLICY
- The Customer must be of the age of 18 years or above to access this website voluntarily after reading the Terms & Conditions.
- The Customer has to provide correct and complete registration information while creating a login for an account in our website www.panakam.com. Panakam-Tradition in a Bottle will not be responsible for problems with delivery or unavailability of service due to inaccurate registration information.
- If the Customer creates a login and applies for an account, they must provide accurate and complete registration information, and are responsible for any activity that occurs under their identity. Customer shall be responsible for all activities that happen under his or her user name and password.
- The Customer has to update the profile details in case there is any change in his current postal address, email address and mobile contact number. Panakam- Tradition in a Bottle will not be responsible for unsatisfactory delivery or unavailability of service due to changes in the current postal address of the Customer which was not updated in time before order placement.
- The Customer has to inform Panakam-Tradition in a Bottle immediately in case of loss, theft or disclosure of any Login ID and password, if he or she becomes aware of the same.
- Panakam-Tradition in a Bottle can cancel or modify any Login ID at any time without any prior notice. It reserves the right to refuse registration of an account and associated Login ID and password to any user as its sole discretion.
- Panakam-Tradition in a Bottle/www.panakam.com collects and stores any information that the customer may provide on its Website. To enable the Customer to become a member or subscriber of our Website we need to have basic Personal Information. Apart from this, when the customer visits our site, our systems collect details about their computer’s personal information like IP address.
- Panakam-Tradition in a Bottle owns all the information collected through the Website. The information collected by Panakam-Tradition in a Bottle shall be used to contact the customer about the products news and Services available on the Websites; monitor and improve the Website; calculate the number of visitors to the Website and to know the geographical locations of the visitors; update you on all the special offers available on the Website and provide you with a better shopping experience.
- Please note that when you place an order, some of your Personal Information will be passed on to the others who shall need to have access to some Personal Information like logistics companies and Payment gateway / credit card processing companies to enable them and Panakam-Tradition in a Bottle to process the customer’s order requirements.
ORDER, PAYMENT, SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
- The Customer is advised to check the product description, ingredients and other details related to the product carefully before placing an order. By placing an order for a product you agree that you have read all the details and conditions pertaining to that product carefully.
- Panakam-Tradition in a Bottle has tied up with a reputed payment services/payment gateway partner. The Customer can review the policy of the Payment Gateway partner. We will only share relevant information for processing of the orders made via our website and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payment made through our website. All such payment transactions are processed through the payment gateway partner and they are not stored or processed on our servers.
- We will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising during the payment process while using the different payment options through our payment gateway partner made by the customer due to decline of transaction for any reasons and exceeding any preset limit or any other payment issues for the transaction through Credit or Debit cards and Net banking payments.
- The Customer has to provide correct and accurate credit card or debit card details for availing services on the website. The Customer must not use the credit card or debit card which is not legally owned by him/her.
- All products displayed on www.panakam.com website are inclusive of packaging costs and taxes. Shipping & delivery costs will be extra.
- Panakam-Tradition in a Bottle will currently ship the food products only after receiving the full payment of the order including taxes and Shipping/delivery cost. Until and unless the full payment is not received the order will not be processed. No Cash on Delivery (COD) order available at present. We will review this Policy at a suitable time in the future.
- Once a customer places an order to purchase a product from us, an email “Order Confirmation Email” will be sent to the Customer confirming the receipt of the order and the payment with the “Order Reference Number”. The Order Confirmation E-mail is acknowledgement that we have received the order. Once the order is dispatched an email “Dispatch Confirmation Email” is sent to the Customer confirming the same. SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number for order confirmation, order status and the Dispatch of the order placed on the website.
- Panakam-Tradition in a Bottle has tied up with a reputed logistics partner and we deliver across India to all metros and certain non-metro cities as well.
- We shall dispatch the order in 2-7 working days from the date of confirmation of order placed by the customer depending on the type of the product. Some products are freshly made to order and hence it will take 4-7 working days for dispatch. Certain products shall be dispatched in 2 working days.
- Due to unforeseen situations outside of our control (Unavailability of product, Holidays, Natural disasters, Strikes, Riots etc), there could be a delay in dispatch of the order. Any unforeseen delay would be intimated to the customer separately via an Email
- Delivery of orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by the customer at the time of placing the order. We will not accept orders that need to be delivered to any pincode not serviced by our reputed logistics partner. The Customer can check the same in our website while placing the order.
- Delivery of the order shall take 5 -15 working days depending on the type of order as mentioned in Point No 8 and the delivery address. Most of our products like Pickles are in glass bottles and it cannot be sent by Air Transport.
- Panakam-Tradition in a Bottle accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties. We will not be responsible for delivery delays in case an incorrect or incomplete address was provided.
- The Delivery timing depends on a number of factors like: unforeseen events, traffic conditions, weather etc. We will keep you updated in case of any changes. We are not responsible for any delay caused by any unforeseen delay by the logistics partner in delivering the parcels to the customer, or if the customer is not available at the time of delivery.
- The Customer can track their order on the www.panakam.com website as well as the logistics partners website using the tracking number provided by the logistics partner. The timings and days of delivery will be as per the policies of the logistics partner company. Any special requests for delivery time slots should be taken up directly with the logistics company by the Customer. The customer will receive an SMS from the Logistics company on the date of delivery.
- Delayed delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the customer to any damages or compensation. Refund or replacement would be done based on the Refund and Replacement policy given on the www.panakam.com website.
- Please refuse to accept delivery of the product if you feel that the packaging of the product is tampered or damaged at the time of delivery. Please contact us immediately by email and we shall ensure a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- In case of damage to the food products due to incorrect handling by logistics partner or any other issues, please send us details of the damage with photographs as soon as possible by email. A decision on refund will be taken after review. Please refer to the Returns & Refund Policy.
- For any changes to the Order, please contact us by phone or email as soon as possible or within 24 hours from the placement of Order. Panakam-Tradition in a Bottle will try and accommodate the changes as much as possible depending on order status and other parameters. No changes would be accepted once the order has been shipped
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- www.panakam.com is dedicated to maintain the privacy of the users/Customer account holders with respect to all the necessary information given at the time of registration. However, you will provide the same at your own risk and the website or its owners will not be in any way held responsible for any misuse or duplication of data provided therein for any reason by any third party.
- In no event shall Panakam- Tradition in a Bottle have any liability to you or others for damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for accessing this Website.
- Panakam- Tradition in a Bottle and its family of food artisans or its employees shall not in any manner be responsible for any force majeure event, act of God or any circumstances beyond its control.
- You declare and confirm that you are accessing Panakam- Tradition in a Bottle www.panakam.com voluntarily and entirely at your own risk and consequences incidental or consequential to such use.
- Panakam- Tradition in a Bottle is not liable and responsible for any actions, claims, losses, penalties, proceedings, obligations, liabilities, disputes, damages, costs, charges and expenses of any nature whatsoever arriving as a result of reviews posted on the website www.panakam.com or the Facebook page of Panakam-Tradition in a Bottle, as the website and the facebook page only provides a platform for users to express their opinions and these under no circumstance are views of Panakam- Tradition in a Bottle, its family of Food artisans, employees, partners and licensors.
INDEMNITYYou hereby agree to indemnify Panakam-Tradition in a Bottle and its family of food artisans and undertake to keep Panakam-Tradition in a Bottle and its family of food artisans indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities, disputes and expenses of any nature including legal expenses and other expenses of settlements incurred or suffered by Panakam-Tradition in a Bottle arising out of your breach of any terms or conditions of use or your representations and warranties contained in these Terms and conditions of use.
LAW AND JURISDICTIONYour use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Chennai. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the [non-]exclusive jurisdiction of the Madras High Court, Chennai- Tamilnadu. Any arbitral proceedings pursuant to any reference made under this Agreement shall be conducted in English language. The decision of the arbitral tribunal and any award given by the arbitral tribunal shall be final and binding upon the Parties.
You agree and confirm to abide by the terms and conditions of use of this Website by "clicking" on boxes containing the words "I Accept," Your "click" will be deemed as a legally binding electronic signature at the time of registration and later at the time of any transaction to buy the food products in www.panakam.com